Wednesday 3 July 2013

My bath time essentials

Hello Wallflowers,
For this post I have decided to share with you my bath time essentials. There is a bit of a theme as a few of them are Avon as my mum does Avon as well as her normal job. Sorry for the picture quality as I have had to take them on my ipad not camera as well as this post being rather rushed.

Bubble bath:



I really like the smell of this bubble bath. It's not very expensive and it fills my bath with a lot of bubbles. It comes in a rather large bottle as well so it lasts a long time.

Bath bomb:



I absolutely love the smell of this bath bomb. It is like heaven. It is such a cute bath bomb as well, I actually think its called vintage rose but I'm not sure. I got it for my birthday which was a while ago but it is just too good to use, so when I usually have a relax day I will use one of my lush bath bombs which also smell really good.

Shampoo:




I have been using this shampoo recently because I feel like it leaves my hair feeling really good. It's really easy to brush afterwards as well so I am really likening the conditioner as well. These too are Avon and in Avon they are usually on offer which I think is really good.

Body butter/lotion:





I couldn't decide between these two products because I love them both so much. The only difference really between them is ones a lotion and ones a butter and the smells are so different but amazing. They both leave my akin feeling soft and hydrated which I love. Sometimes I can get quite dry elbows so I find using one of these is so much better for me.

Soap:



This isn't really that exciting, but we have got this soap for a while now. It smells really fresh and just leaves you feeling super clean and ready for the rest of the day.

Face mask:



I don't use a face mask really often and I have actually never used that one before. I bought it from superdrug when they were on offer as it looks quite unusual as I don't think I have seen one like this before.

Heat protection spray:



I haven't tried many heat protection sprays before but I think I will be going out to get some others and test what they are like. To me this spray doesn't smell the nicest but I like to use it to protect my hair as I straighten it quite a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment