Sunday 30 June 2013

June favourites

Hello Wallflowers,
As this month is drawing to an end, I have decided its the perfect time to post a monthly favourites post, which I have wanted to do for a long time. There is a range of beauty products and one random item of clothing that I have been loving this month. I have had a really busy weekend so I will finish this post tomorrow.

Schwarzkopf 2 sexy big volume hairspray



I am not usually a massive fan of hairspray as its one extra thing to do with my hair when I am usually already running late. Although, I love this hairspray because it feels so light weight on your hair. With some other hairsprays I find that they can make your hair almost a bit sticky, looking greasy and very unnatural. I love this hairspray because it does what it says about giving my hair more volume and still look natural. 

Real Techniques expert face brush




This is the only real techniques brush I have at the moment although I am planning on purchasing the powder brush soon as my powder brush has nothing on these. I love this brush, I think it is perfect for my liquid foundation. It has a super soft end that doesn't affect or hurt my skin at all. I love these brushes because they are such a high quality drugstore brush that everyone will love.

Barry M Gelly nail paint: prickly pear

                                                   


I love the colour of this nail varnish. It was the first Barry M nail varnish I have ever bought as I was recommended it by a friend. I think this is the perfect hand nail varnish for summer as it is a beauty pastel colour. I really like the packaging for Barry M nail varnishes as they look so simple but effective and they are so well known and it is obvious which brand it is. Compared to a lot of other brands Barry M isn't that expensive which is good and it means it is a good value for money. 

Primark pyjama shorts 



These shorts only cost me around £4 which is really good but they are primark so their not going to be really expensive. They probably won't last as long. However, I only want them for summer, so that doesn't really bother me. I love the pattern as I think it is really cute and fits in perfectly with the summer theme. 

Maybelline Rocket Volum' express waterproof mascara 




I bought this mascara before I went on holiday this year as it is waterproof. I love the effect it has on my eyelashes. It makes them so much longer. However, I am the kind of the person that likes volume so depending on how I put it on and how much time I have will affect how much volume it gives them.

Love Tawney xxx






No comments:

Post a Comment