Sunday 16 June 2013

Ideas for summer photography

Hello Wallflowers,
Recently I have found it quite difficult to come up with a topic my first ever proper blog post. So I decided to go for a topic that would be the most suited to the time of year which of course is summer. However, I have sort of changed this topic so it is about photography in summer. Personally, I really enjoy photography it doesn't take an expert and cameras on phones are dramatically improving so it doesn't take the latest range of expensive equipment to do. You don't need to go far to get a high quality image as there are tones of places that you can get some great photos this time of year. Fields, are where I take a lot of my photos, I think the main reason for this is because they are within walking distance from my house. In summer there are a number of blooming flowers such as Daisy's, cowslips, orchids, clovers, buttercups and I have actually seen a number of poppies this year. I have decided to share with you some of the pictures that I have taken. 


Clover, taken a couple of weeks ago.
A simple daisy, found in most gardens.
Blossom in the trees.
More flowers in the trees.
Bluebells, from a couple of months ago.
This is a random photo but its still nature. However, it's just a living animal.

The reason they have writing on is because I used them for a page and so they were a bit more protected and people new they were my images. Hopefully these images will inspire you to get out and about and get some pictures for yourself.

Love Tawney xxx

4 comments: