Thursday 18 July 2013

Tawney's summer wish list

Hello Wallflowers,
                             Sorry this post is late, I was extremely busy yesterday. I am going to share with you my summer wish list. I don't know exactly what products i want but I know what items I want, so if you have any suggestions then comment below.

For school I need a new bag and a new pencil case. I have no idea what type so I think I shall have a look round this summer.

I need some new shorts for rowing and some denim ones would be nice.I have seen a green pair in topshop but I think I will have a look around when I go shopping in the holidays.

I am running low on t-shirts as I just go to get one and I feel like I don't have many so I need some summery ones, some simple everyday ones that could look a bit more dressy if worn with a statement necklace, and finally I need some baggy t-shirts.

I need to get some more jewellery as I have lost a lot of earrings, would like some statement necklaces and a simple silver ring would not make my hands look so bare.

Recently, I have heard a lot of good things about the Rimmel apocalips and have decided that I would like to get one as I haven't been wearing as much make up recently so I think something nice on the lips would just be a lot easier especially for summer and the weather we have been having recently.

If you have any summer wish list items then comment below as I would love to hear about them.
Love Tawney xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment